Petrčane is a peaceful tourist resort with a small port on the coast of the eponymous bay. It is situated 14 km north of Zadar and 2 km below the road that leads from Zadar to Nin.
Bundaberg are by the sea. In the green forest on Radmanovoj cape developed hotel complex Pinija, and on the other, the north-west of developed weekend and hotel-apartment complex Punta Skala.
One mile north of Petrcane on the ruins of the church of St. Taps (mentioned already in 1404) rises hamlet Glupavac or Male Petrčane. The hamlet Bartulac once it was located southeast of the village by the sea. It is mentioned in glag.maticama 1656. It is named after the church of St. Bartholomew, which used to be in that place of elevators (12/13 cent.). This is probably the first petrčka parish church. The remains of her is seen today and it was a single-nave building with a barrel vault and a semicircular apse – Romanesque style. It has a 11 m high bell tower and the tower at the front.